-
Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:
I get kinda rough sometimes, but I never bruise anyone. I agree with Tara, neither gender is weaker. I like to have fun, and I don't like a relationship to ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Something to Believe In
I agree wholeheartedly.
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
It is loads of fun looking at them, is it not? :D
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
Ahhh, sweet, sweet chaos! :P
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Oooh....now I see
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
~*sits, confused, wondering who this 'Brad' is*~
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Oooh, yes! Z, come here, love. We have something to ask of you! :twisted:
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
lol! That's a talent that could come in handy! :wink:
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Ok, now I can reply to the pics on here. ok... Iced Capp- Wow! u'r soo pretty! Willow- OMG! you have the prettiest eyes! FS-u'r so cute! C&G-wow, u look ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Can't see that, my love
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
This is so kule! Lol, Crysi, that sure livened up those late-nigh chats!
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
Heehee, u guys sound like u'r having fun. Arvy, sweetie, u gotta know that wher ther is mention of blondes, there is mention of stupidity. It's the way we live, ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
Lol, you could go lke that. Mostly because I lke whispers...but...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: How many guitarist in the house?
I LOVE playing. B-4 I described the feeling I get from playing guitar to Crysi as 'I feel like I'm floating in a warm pool in the middle of an ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
I have one from prom night but on that one I'm half drunk :P And on the otehr Im sick :P :P Haha, post them! Now that would be a ...
Jan 10, 2005
