User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    That's really cool. Yeah, some Christians/catolics are like that. I've talked with a bunch of people who's plilosphy seemed to be, "You can believe whatever you want, as long as ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1. Hmm...Idk...FireStarter, maybe? he seems to have some...interesting views. 2. Ah what the heck. This is just for fun anyway, so Aniar 3. (ROFL CRYSI!!!!) Can I borrow Bob from ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's the same as the second, only smaller.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    lol, why don't we put a poll up or something. hell. being a dumb blonde is completely overrated. i'm blonde, but i couldn't give a damn if people joke about ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    :twisted: Now, what can I do first? :twisted:

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many guitarist in the house?

    Here's a tip: it's good to leanr to read music, but if you can learn to play by ear as well, it makes things so much easier

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: incredible things about literature

    Lord of the Rings. 'Nuff sed. I agree with Fire

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I've never lost a freind in a relationship, although my one bf and I decided to be freinds again b/c we liked it better when we were just freinds. We ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    As do I :mrgreen:

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Hehe, I can see EBM found this thread :wink:

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    now we do stupid things? :P :twisted:

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    ...where are all the new members?...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Why don't you just explain it to us, love?

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Mesh, what do you say we go...over...here...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive, then the world would be filled with ~*gasp*~ LIVING LIGHTBULBS! :shock: :twisted:

    Jan 11, 2005


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink