User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    If the guy wants to, then let him! It's completelyhis choice, and if he wants to wear makeup, of shave his legs, or wear a dress and high-heels at that, ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Lol, Gal!!!!!! Dogs all the way. No argument there with me. I'm not a cat person. However, I do have one cat. (I don't count my mom's cat, that thing ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I'm extremely opinionated on this topic. I believe censorship depends on the cicumstance. Now I'm not saying I'm RIGHT, these are only PERSONAL OPINIONS. On Obscene language Swearing is just ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    hmmm...~*looks back*~ I think I'd like to change the book I bring to one entitled "So your stuck on a dessert Island? 10, 000 things to keep you occupied while ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (The other night in the chatroom I named you it b-4 u left. :wink: ) Hehe, here's one, you have something nice to say about everyone. :mrgreen:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Ok, here'd the deal with me. I CAN'T STAND Ashlee Simpson. Hr music's terrible and if this were not a family oriented site, I'd say the one word that describes ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Qi, you look so incredibly farmiliar! it's scary even! Do I know you? lol.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tae has a great sence of humor :lol:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's a nature-based religion...uh...let me see if I can find a good site explaining it...hold up a sec. Ah! here's a pretty good one. OK! Getting off topic here! Someone, ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    :shock:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    ~*hides bucket*~ what bucket? Uh...Z, love, would you mind turning around for a moment?

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :roll: :lol: ](*,) :wink: :mrgreen: ~*cough :^o cough*~ :wink:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    Lol, yeah, although I only have a little over 100 now. Hey Nate, why does it say you only have 540-some posts?

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I've been Wiccan for over a year now. Thought I was the only one on these boards until now. :D

    Jan 19, 2005


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)