User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Lol, not quite. :wink: :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    I still love Pink Floyd. Bob Dlyan was amazing at writing lyrics...a true poet...but his voice just rubs me the wrong way... Hendrix. That man could play.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    the bicylces are key...think about them in as many way possible (hehe, other hints would completely give it away)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :o :shock: :o ~*dramatic music echoes in background*~

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Lol, point made! By...very many people... :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    Nivrana and the beatles for me. Greenday have become major sellouts, and are just as bad as GC. Plus, their lyrics s*ck. (Although in very few songs they incorperrate some ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Funny, he looks like someone I know too, even though I know it's not him (unless you ever lived in the suburbs of Detroit) It's a conspiracy. :o

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Lol, ok. ~*looks around to see if EBM is anywhere.*~ 8-[ 8-[ Ok, The polic are called up to investigate a crime scene. When they enter the room, they find ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Lol! I always end up with Tae above me. Good thing there are plenty of nice things to say about her. Tae, I love your siggy! (Hides worm behind her ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    U'r monkey's freaky, man. :twisted: :P :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Heya Alcina! I'm Jack, Fire, Firestarter, whatever. I don't have a life off the computer either, so I'm here loads. :lol: Do any of us? ~*looks around*~ 8-[ Wow, Z ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I have a few...but I'm debating wether or not EBM was serious when he said he was the only one who could post riddles 8-[ :-k #-o ](*,) :-k

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I have absolutely no objection to bi/lez/gay sexuality. If anyone's ever read the Great Diolougues of Plato, I believe they hit the nail on the head in thier discussions. We ...

    Jan 20, 2005


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis