User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    I'm against suicide 100%. I don't even like to think or talk about it...memories of an old freind...it's a very tender subject for me. But I will put in my ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Hehe, it takes only a short amount of time to get to know ppl here :wink:

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tara...you're pretty, but for the outfit...I just have to say it...OOMPHA LOOMPA! Sorry, your pretty, but the white coveralls...*giggle* ~*nearly dies laughing!*~ LOL! Hehe, those aren't overalls, lov

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I got an 83, lol.

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I mostly listed to Rock/Punk/Metal. I think there was already a music thread, wasn't there. My favs are: Green Day System of a Down U2 Queen Aerosmith Weirld Al Red ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What made you assume yours is the first? Hmm? Not first, dear, first official. :roll: :wink: Yes, Arvy, you know we love you, too :wink: Ah, heck, I love everyone! ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Something having to do with shadows or night.

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Amen, sistah!

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Uh...I'm crazy liberal. Which is why I will never be president. Actually, I'm a nice healthy mix. I certainly lean a little left, but when it comes to some issues, ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I second that :P

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    I know a few around here who do, lol, and they aren't gay. Then I know some gay guys as well. Gay guys rock! :P

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ok, that settles it, I'm Starting fire's first official fan club! :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lol, it's true that we often find ourselves talking about Z in the welcome threads.You have u'r own little 'fan club', hon, face it. :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lol, we could always make this an 'admire fire' thread instead. :wink: that'd give Z some competition. :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yay!!! :D

    Jan 20, 2005


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance