User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    All religions have ups and downs. I've experimented with many religions that in the end I found weren't exactly right for me, such as Buddhism (although I still believe they ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Not every interpretation of the bible is correct, Bobo. I admire your ability to stand by your faith, but I also believe that a good Christian (or Jew, or Wiccan ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    I've never tried to commit suicide. I was always a very morbid little girl, however, and thought about it sometimes. Not commiting it...just...thought about it. In sixth grade I lost ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Yeah, if they are that's aight. I like thier music, at least thier old stuff.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    El is so much fun to talk to, anytime! I've had some of the most interesting convo's with her on Delo's site late @ night. :lol:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, you look alot like I thought you would, Bubble, and I LOVE you hair, it's gorgeous!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Yay!!!! Now we can start a club! (Of course, it really does depend on the lyrics in the rap songs. If they actually have meaning, and are about something besides ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Tae got it. But there's another answer that's pretty obvious. Have someone go in the closet, and tell you when the light goes on. :roll:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *whispers to Tara* Z isn't allowed on our pirate ship, right? *whispers back* Maybe if we're REALLY quiet when we leave... :wink: :wink:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    yup, it's a stupid riddle, but no one seems to be able to figure it out. :lol: :roll: I have another one. Ok, there's three lightswitches next to a closet. ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tae's a great gift giver!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ther's nothing sexier then a guy in a bra :roll: :-# ](*,) :lol: :shock:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok guys, this is kinda stupid, but it's the answer. The guy was caught cheating at cards. The bicycles aren't bikes, they're bicycle cards. there are 53 instead of 52...get ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I...think I'll just...let you guys have 'em. I'm happy with my new Pirate ship. :twisted:

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    You gonna kill a fox u'd best appologise to it and use everylittle bit of it. Not one hair wasted. And if not, then I'm all the way against it.

    Jan 21, 2005


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper