User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Insomnia, Eregon, Xenocide, The Lonely Path, and The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, then. let's see... There's a man who lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. He goes down to the lobby and goes to work. every night when ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    We need another riddle...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Susan Catherine-Rose Caffrey (My middle names are my grandmother's first names. I'd change it to Susan Tara, but that just doesn't sound right. Ah well, everyone calls me Tara neway)

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow Mesh, u'r really pretty! So r u Wu! And Soy...and...Gah! Everyone!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, we need another riddle...unless we're wrong and it's not a needle.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi's (did I already say fun to have late night chats with?) an awesome author, and just a plain good freind. :P :D

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    I'm...not all here right now.

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hmmmm...now what can we say about EBM... :twisted: EBM's always the best person o choose if you need help creating mischief

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    I use Safari, it's faster then the other browsers I use. IE kept kicking me off, and loaded slower. Maybe it's just my software...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I agree with Mor

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    That's one of the things I like about Wicca. There's no conversion whatsoever. Peaople can make the descision themselves, and if people decide upon another religion, they aren't 'condemned', but ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    You guys are so sweet. Oh well, we just have to stick together guys. And one day...perhaps we'll be accepted as an actual part of society.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    ~*sigh*~ my mood? not the best b/c I just woke up...but at the same time, I'm dopily cheerfull b/c I got to take off work 2-day b/c it's the villages ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Yeah, they're pretty good. Not my fav. band, but I like 'em

    Jan 23, 2005


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes