User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Emma, you look alot like my sister when she was your age. (she's 20 now) That's a colmpliment, lol, she's really pretty.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    Nice! Now if I could only figure out how to change the colors and stuff...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    The Creature from the Black Lagoon, perhaps?. :wink:

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    This gives me time to say that Hunter is very observant :roll: :P :lol:

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Mesh, you look really, really familiar....:D Doesn't she tho?

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Check out my new writing site.

    hmmm...forgot my password for u'r site, EBM. I'll just join again...and I like the colors!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Are too! Neway...getting bak to the topic... Hunter can actually draw men. One of two people I know of in the world who can draw men! :wink:

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hunter's...from what I know...just wicked cool in all ways! :wink:

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    lol, I gotta really wierd one. Having the lights on @ night. Can't stand it, drives me nuts. Sometimes even scares me. The other night I got this wierd feeling ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Will tattoos ruin my career?

    NO, tatoos can't ruin an acting career. You can cover them up easily, and you can talk to the person castingthe role to see if you would need to. I ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~*gets popcorn*~

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's an 'Admire Z, Fire, Nai, and Arvy' club, then. So, wait, which one of them is the president? This should be fun. :twisted:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Alchhol when I was...really young. They would give me wine or something on new years and thanksgiving. If your talking about liquor....then 12. Smoking, when I was 14. I never ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Ok, my weird fear. being out in the middle of the ocean on your surfboard waiting for the next wave and seeing a huge shark's mouth agape, coming right up ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    *munches happily on the doughnut and hopes he gets another* He's a midget and can only reach the button to go to the 6th floor. He goes down to the ...

    Jan 26, 2005


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"