User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I am afraid of being eaten. I guess by cannibals or something. lol, Brad! I'm afraid of getting locked in a meat locker with a homocidal killer :D

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Dem is a vegetarian, and vegetarians are cool like penguins!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Bill likes flowers but he doesn't like tulips. Bill likes space but he doesn't like planets. Bill likes cars but he doesn't like automobiles. Bill likes fingers but he doesn't ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Black Lights Rule Over all Others!!!!!!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    ~*looks at Jack and bats eyelashes*~ Nai, you were soo cute! So let's see you now. :twisted: Ok, why are we all fueding about the color of hair? We all ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I posted this in my blog and decided to put it here, too. I found this damned amusing: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Is your child a Goth? Presented by St. Mary's Church Listed ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I agree^^ people should be happy with what they've got, and stop complaining! Your lovely, everyone is unless they prove to me otherwise with thier bad attitude. I'm...shutting up...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    U definately deserve it, C&G! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb: :thumb: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D>

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Here's a pic I took out in my garden. I love standing there, my fav place, I love water, I get ideas for writing when I'm near or in Water.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Are you saying just because we're blonde we're stupid ditzes? :evil: We couldn't choose the colour of our hair. :wink: :wink:

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    lol, thanx C&G. C&G's really pretty, PLUS she plays guitar, and guitars r awesome! Go guitar players!!!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! :P

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    O come on, Z, you know you want some ~*hold out popcorn*~

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    ^^Yeah, what she said!

    Feb 1, 2005


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria