User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe that either: 1) The life force in us goes back to join the energy in the cosmos, taking no memories or anything from this life. 2) It's like ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That settles it, I'm joining Nai's fan club

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Bobo's name is just so fun to say! Bobobobobobobobobob...hehehe

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Your right, Mesh, le's say 'most' :wink:

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All the girls at least have been cheated with, or on, by me All the girls, love? Correct me if I'm wrong...but in saying 'all the girls' you mean Crysi ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I can sum up my feeling in one sentence on this topic: Allow other's thier beliefs, and respect human diversity.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I know a few gay people, and a few people who're Bi. I'm very strongly for human rights of any sort. I have nothing against people being gay or lezbians ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I'll nic-name you Kie, it's easier. :roll: :D :wink: Kie is a really active member :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Lol, It's funnyreading some of these b/c people have changed thier avies since they've posted. :lol:

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Its Postman PAT, DONT MESS WITH POSTMAN PAT. HE'S GOT DOLL HOUSES!!! :P ~*gasp*~ really? I guess I should stay out of his way, then! One question...with WHAT would you ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    hekategirl has a cool avatar :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (Darn, Tae already commented on Brad's sexshy boxers, lol) Brad's extrememly funny! I always end up laughing when I talk to him. :lol:

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Don't worry...it's not just you...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (The pic thread, love) Pei is always fun to talk to

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lol...when I first read that I thought you were going to say--- nevermind....

    Feb 7, 2005


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr