User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    I've been making Valentines for poeple...but only managed to make a few, so if you don't get one know that I love ya!!!! Oh, and here's some hearts for youz, ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Very well put, Arvy. I reaslise that not everyone will go with this theory, but I believe that even if you follow a certain religion, you should question it, if ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    How sweet of you, Z, Happy V-day to you, too

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hydrogen or Gasoline cars?

    Hydrogen

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

    I don't think it's b/c of that discussion, lol, I think he actually had fun with that. It was more b/c he was dissatisfied with his poetry. He's in a ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    You look farmiliar to me as well, like myy freinds lil' sis. (That's a compliment, she's really pretty)

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    oooh, rain water, didn't think of that, Gal. Yeah, the third eye is in the center of the forehead...but I think it'd be cool to have an eye on my ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    We're jus' jokin around G. lol, just think of the time he wanted me to dump paint or something on you...then joirn us! (j/k)

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Pat Buchanan is an ultra conservative. He ran for the Republican nomination for President in 1992 and 1996 (lost both times of course) and ran as the Reform party candidate ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That's absolutely ridiculous! That poor little girl, how stupid can they get?

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rats Can Tell Human Languages Apart, New Study Shows

    good point Brad

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    No one here lives in a country where women have the same freedom as men. Exactly what I was going to say

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I believe there COULD be a correct religion, but there's no way of knowing for sure. So why bother? True, so true. I say believe what feels right.

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    Pat Buchanan again? WHO IS THIS GUY?

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I don't like T.V. I don't even watch T.V. But I must admit there are a few show's I like, the Simpsons and Whose Line is it Anyway are good ...

    Feb 13, 2005


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss