User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    lol, unless you havn't got it yet, think about...hmmm, how could I make this so it's not incredibly obvious...chickens! (So much for not being incredibly obvious :roll: :wink: :roll: )

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    There you go again, hun, As soon as people think they have a pretty good idea of what you look like...you post a pic that looks so different from the ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    hehe, I was just going to comment that you look so different in every pic you post.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I'm studying to be a Wiccan but at the moment I've been forced into Christianity. Think of it this way, they can make you attend church and read the bible, ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Yay! dancing and drinks! \:D/ Hmmm...we need a live band. Crysi, I brought an extra guitar, would you accompany me? Nai can play keyboard...Hmmm...anyone play drums?

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Third Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Wow...just...wow. hat was amazing you guys. ~*sniff*~

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :( I didn't get to see Rav b-4 she took the pic down

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Thanx so much u guys! I can't wait to read the others!

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ahem...btw, EBM love, when r we going to see your pic?

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    When I was younger I imaged God as a warrior. The catholics were his plate armor, Mormons were his spirit, Orthodox were his mace, Methodists were his shiled. :) Hehe, ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    If we had a crab for president, America would be much better off than if it had politicians.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lol, I DID ask you to be my valentine, Arvy, remember? lol.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Awww, Z, I still love you! :lots_hearts: See? Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be on topic...ok...wait, about the whole 'what food would you bring,' you can also eat the native ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    "Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try and love one another right now."

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is Crysi, nuff said, that's a compliment in itself.

    Feb 15, 2005


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith