User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess, do you have photoshop? If so, I can help ya out!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Keep your chin up, I had some struggles when I came out in the open about my religion. But not all people put thier beliefs out in the open, and ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad. You ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad. You ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ooooh, hey, we can do those wierd technique things to our pics, like 'colored pencil' and 'bubble wrap' on photoshop, can't we? Haha, I forgot all about that. ~*follows Crysi ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    'La Bamba' was the first song I learned. 'Wipe out' is great practice....hmmm, what type of music do you like and I'll suggest some

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I resemble an African Swamp Rat. Oh, you mean when I'm mad? ~*laughs*~ Jack, Jack, Jack... I probably resemble a...hmmm...I don't really know. Maybe a skunk, lol. I'll just sit ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    I never liked Michael Jackson. His music, his clothes, and especiall the whole 'skin bleaching and face lifts' thing. But I don't know the guy, and I sure don't know ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Willow,you have such amazing eyes!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    -Ok, first of all, and definately mostly, my sister Lauran, who I love more than anything or anyone on this planet or any other. -My mother and father. -Ron Brienes, ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Lol, I was just going to say something about that. So therefore, I cast my vote for our very own Jack here on YWS.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    "they are even cuter than that gay guy" omg emma! ~*tried to hold off a laughing fit*~. Oi, come on, guys. Brad's not gay :roll:

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Tae! quick, play this! ~*hands tae a set of drums*~

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Brad: You look better than Jesse McCartney. And :chokes: Bobby. And I can't possibly see why so many people say Brad looks different on every picture. I can see a ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Ahem, well, for us Vegetarians, make that 'native plants' well, here's my 'revised' list. 1. Crysi 2. Nai or Arvy 3. Lol, I'm a vegetarian, but just for laughs, how ...

    Feb 23, 2005


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance