User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Of course, he is, Bobo, of course he is :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    ~*Plays the Tango for Mat and Til*~ Haha, this is fun :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Hehe, I like the crazy red hair. :wink: ~*looks at her shirt*~ not that different, love Ooh, can we get more pets. Wierd pets, that people wouldn't usually have...like bats ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Well, yeah. Oh well, you guys are so much more accepting than people around here when it comes to that type of thing. I've lost a few freinds over thier ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Yeah, I liked my blue lady...but idk, this is just fun

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    ~*Keep old avatar or make a davvie, keep old avatar or make a davvie...*~ Aw, man, this is tough! Ah, what the heck, this sounds fun!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hawk and Chevy, wow, you guys are SOOOOOO pretty!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    Yeah, it's pretty sad that this kind of thing happens. You're right, Gal, there are countless times when the victim of the assualt is blamed. My opinion is that it's ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    It's great that our site has such a wide variety of religious groups! And what's more, we're all perfectly accepting of eachother! :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Tara!

    Wow, thanx so much you guys! :mrgreen: ~*Hugs everyone*~

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I have to agree, I love going to the local Zen center, everyone who lives in the monastary is so cheerfull and welcoming! :D

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I have to agree, I love going to the local Zen center, everyone who lives in the monastary is so cheerfull and welcoming! :D

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    "Come as you Are', by Nirvana. If you do try this one, it might be best if you don't do the 'memoria', or 'I swear I don't have a gun' ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    Sexual assault is wrong. It's just...wrong. There's no excuse for it, is what I say. People have actually said that if two people have had sex before it doesn't make ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Everyone has thier own opinion. Brad's a poet...he uses metephors alot... I'm not saying that this is what he's saying, but what I got from it was that it's like ...

    Feb 28, 2005


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France