-
Re: Synonyms
:lol: woops, yeah pain
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
grimey
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Synonyms
scolding
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Your hobbies (sport)
surfing Surfing rocks! :thumb:
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
real smooth, Z :roll: anyway...who has more pics? Jack, Faith, Brad?
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?
My freind's little brother's eyes were black when he was born, kinda creepy
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Your hobbies (sport)
I'd love to go sky diving, bungee jumping, and sky gliding!
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
The intent of my question was to prove that organized religion is not necessarily a good thing, and usually it isn't a good thing. Religion, in my view, is something ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
One thing: hate itself
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: I'll have a pint....of blood
Did you know that they caught the Red Cross throwing out hundreds of gallons of blood? NOT EVEN USING IT! How about that? Hmph. :evil:
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Your hobbies (sport)
Surfing is definately my favorite! (tho, living in NM I don't get to do it much), skateboarding, snoboarding. Usedta play baseball, but havn't for a long time. Boxing is a ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I'd like to wish everyone a veryy merry un-birthday, unless it's your birthday, in which case 'd like to wish you a verry merry un-birthday tomorrow! :D
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?
I never said African Swamp Rats were ugly...:wink: Yeah, you know I've seen some pretty hott swamp rats walking down the street. :wink:
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?
I have hazel eyes, so they're always changing colors. It depends on my mood, though. When I'm sad, they're deep green, when I'm cheerfull, just plain hazel-green, when I'm tired, ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)
I've only read stuff by Faith, Brad, and Crysi, so I couldn't really say without reading eveything :wink:
Mar 2, 2005
