User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Ok guys, don't do the same thing to this thread. WHere's someone with alotta pics to get this thing started?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Ever seen GATTACA? That's pretty much how I view the future. Kinda sad, but it seems about right to me.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 20,000 Posts!

    No one really bothers with the other topics on YFW. It's always been that way. Wow, we already have 20,000 posts? Not hard to believe, actually. Considering how many of ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    agreed. What about you, Bo? You gonna be brave and put u'r pic up?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, areida, you'r beautiful!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    Well, since I can already make myself invisible :-# you didn't read that...and since I have Kern and Tasha i really don't need to fly :wink:...I guess I able to ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I don't like Finding Nemo. It just seemed like a ploy to get more money...idk, it might be b/c everyone was so into it. "Nemo's so cute, Nemo this, Nemo ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Finding Neverland was the last good movie I saw, that is 'good new movie.' It had a wonderfull cast (although Dustin Hoffman doesn't appear in it as much as I ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I'm an eclectic Wiican. In other words, I take the elements and beliefs I like from different forms of Wicca, as well as other Pagan religions, and my own beliefs. ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lol! Those are hillarious!

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    See, Arvy? You're loved :wink:

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Awww, Delo. I'm sorry. (Teehee, I know u'r real name, now) :( My Da's wierd, I guess. He's not your average 'protective parent.' He thinks that the sites I'm on ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!

    Lol, Pei :wink: I'll be your freind! :mrgreen: No, it's ok, I'm not THAT scary. You can add me to YIM or AIM if you'd like, I love talking to ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lol, Nai, you've been 'posting your soon' for what, a month now? :wink: Yes, Z, why don't you show us a pic of YOU? :twisted: :P

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    speed

    Mar 3, 2005


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand