User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    encourage

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    depressed

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    clans

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I think LJ's fun. It's definately something to keep you entertained if you've got nothing better o do. Plus, It's somewhere to vent if you need to...and talk to me ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Whatever happened 2 u posting u'r pic, Nai? Jack, U crack me up!!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    I still stick to my point that if it weren't for modern medicines, the diseaes that are the problem in the first place wouldn't be here.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    These days we have so many cures for so many viruses, that you hardly have to worry about sickness. These cures are said to be a blesing, but I hold ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The death penalty is definately one of those things that I'm on the line about. On one hand, there's the whole 'No, it's wrong!' Part of my brain, and the ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I have to agree with Qi here. Other religios groups are growing rapidly in the U.S. today. Many of them just don't come out in the open as much as ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Signs

    Heheehee...sorry to anyone who likes soccer, but I just love that sign.... Lol, I love that! Hahahahahahahaha! I like this one. So true, tho, which is sad...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    I have to agree with Nate, although the Simpsons is still my favorite cartoon (and TV show for that matter), it is going downhill although its still funny. I agree ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    Thank you, Brad. It is a choice we all make, whether we realise it or not. Being straight is a choice, as is being bi or gay/lesbian. This choice can ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    daydreaming, ah, there's one. I zone out all the time, without realising. I can ask my da a question, and by the time he's done talking, I realise I only ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Well said, Gal

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Taking stuff apart. You can't lend me a pencil if you want it back in one piece. Me too, anything that can in any way be dismenbered will be. :twisted: ...

    Mar 9, 2005


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky