User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    innocent, yes, but there's a hint of mischief in his eyes. hehe

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I said horror. I'm rather tired of Fantasy, to tell the truth. Of course, I like a mix of everything. (Including Pat Buchanan)

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    I wouldn't even give it a thought before saying no. First, you don't even know that these people are publishers. Second, you want controll of your work, and that's an ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    When I was younger, I would wake up and follow a trail of jellybeans to my hiden easter basket. My sister would get a different trail leading to a different ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    For me Easter means...well, it's eally quite pathetic...saying two more words to my Da before we both leave. 'Happy Easter' Yup, sometimes we really overdo it. :lol:

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    That reminds me, I havn't done any writing for a while. I'm supposed to, says me...but I just keep putting it off...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    No question, Maya and Inca

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol Chevy: I've said it b-4, I'll say it again, YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!!!!! Tess: Love the eyemakeup!! TBR: The new cam whore, 'eh? lol. Jack: the old, and original ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    chat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    hat

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    distraught

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    toughen

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Easter

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    I didn't mean that it was contageous...I only meant that when they have children, the disease is passed on. Not all viruses and diseases. Ones like down syndrome and palsy. ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    fester hehehehe

    Mar 19, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche