User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    ARVY! -ginormic hug and tons of kisses-

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    -Being rushed. I absolutely can't stand to be rushed. -My mother asking me to play songs for her friends when they come over -the phone ringing really early in the ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys, I'm back. Partly because I've had a little bit of spare time lately, but mostly because I missed the dancing pink elephant. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Oh yeah, that's ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    You guys are all so sweet :) :( (Everyone: She's not gone yet? Sheesh, I thought she was leaving!) I guess I stopped by one last time for 'sentimental reasons' ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    'Ara.. can I be the yenta and ask why? I'm tryinng to get a few things straightened out in my life. Tara made some bad descisions, she did things that ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    *Hugs everyone* Hey, remember me? I haven't posted for a while, as a few of you might have noticed. Now, ironically, I've come back to say goodbye. I'm leaving YWS. ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    I've always just loved to write. I was inspired by JRR Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings,when it comes to serious writing, tho I don't even write fantasy.

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yay! nai finally posted a pic...after...what, 6 months? lol, j/k. :wink: I love that pic of Qi! it's so cute. Wow, his hair is really red!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    " What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???" You mean we didn't? :? :wink:

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    awww, poor Nai ::Goes and sits next to Nai::

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 1:19 am 2) Full Name: Susan Tatheryn Caffrey 3) Nickname: Tara, TT, Susie-Q, suzie, san, pyro baby, Cole, Freddy, Columbia, Sake`, as with a few other things ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    Wow, did I just sit there and click through that whole thing? oh boy. I need a hobby, as does the person who created this thing.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    Sometimes freinds go thier separate ways. But just b/c freinds change thier interests doesn't mean they don't 'belong' together. You should see some of my freinds, then look at me. ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    It takes me about...what, under 2 min 2 put on makeup. All I wear is eyeliner and mascara. I refuse to put any cosmetics directly on my skin. Be it ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    When I was in Driver's Ed, we leaned that there is a place...can't remember where...(I'll look it up) but the FIRST offence for DWI is death. I think hat's a ...

    Mar 31, 2005


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter