User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Haha, yeah, ever see Pete's Dragon? A cure for everything, but does anything actually cure you?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Ah, America, one Nation under the influence. America is definitely far too over medicated, and a big percent of those medications are anti-depressants. Let's face it, we have a medication ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Aww, thanx emma, and might I say you're absolutely gorgeous :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    -Hands Arvy a cookie- now go over there and be good. Yeah, emma, that's me in the hat...with no face.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Digital cameras turn people into cam whores. Yes they do... ^ This is Johnny, my baby :lots_hearts: He's a pimp Group effort, woohoo

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Jack!! Oh, well aren't you special, got an ORANGE name now, huh? ;) Haha, good to see ya

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Aw, of course I remember you, Dusky :) nice seeing you again!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I was actually bored enough to look this up on the internet one day, back in 6th grade. The average amount of wood chucked by a woodchuck was 247 chords. ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Nai! :mrgreen: Can't tell you how much I missed you!!! Wow, feels great to be back. I'm gonna go totter around the boards. :xmas_cool:

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    That is probably one of the best movies ever made. Seriously. I concur.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Not a bit rap fan, Arvy? ;) -the Violent Fems (they had a few good songs, but for the most part...)

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    Hmmm...I'll say true. (Hey, depending on who you are, you could consider 5,000 miles 'near' right?) >likes the taste of badger soup

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Eric Clapton is in my cd player, but I'm listening to 'Brain Stew' by Green Day

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Blink 182 Good Charlotte Simple Plan Destiny's Child The Killers the Byrds Fall Out Boy Snoop Dog 50 cent

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    I love the Ramones, but I'm gonna have to say the Clash

    Nov 29, 2005


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle