User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone...It's been over a year now since I've been here, and I decided to drop in to say hi and see how the site's doing...it's certainly grown since the ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Put up a logo or something more writing related because snowflakes make me ENRAGED!!!!! *sets snowflakes on fire* Or something else, I mean, nothing is bland, snowflakes anger the population... ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HIM!

    I saw them at the Sunshine Theater last summer. Best concert I went to all year.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    Those pigs must have been very very hungry. They are omnivorous, which means that they eat both meat and vegetation, though they prefer the latter. Rarely, will they hunt down ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Columbine Video Game

    I'm all for free speech, but there's a difference between 'free speech' and tasteless video games.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    There are a lot of straight couples out there with kids FAR less qualified to have children than many of the gay couples I know. I'm planning on having kids ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I've been back for a week or two now, but I haven't formally said hullo again, so hello and I love you all. And EBM!!!! How the heck've you been, ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    I have extremely strong opinions on this partictular topic, you don't even want to get me started. Let's just say I think the Catholic church should just wake the heck ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aww, rose, you're so pretty! You have lovely eyes.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Waffle Code

    It's brilliant...absoluetly brilliant. -jots down notes in a memo pad.-

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The Myspace pic...maybe later I'll be more motivated to find better ones...lol

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi, LOVE the haircut! Definately suits you!

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I love you guys so much!!! I hope we'll all be able to keep in touch via another site. Nate, thank you for keeping YWS going for this long. It's ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    My advice to everyone: never eat rotten peanut butter.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it look better purple?

    Mar 30, 2006


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits