User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Yay!!! El!! :D :D :D Great to talk to ya again!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    I have no objection to body piercing or tatoos. It is completely a personal decision. I just got my ears pierced a second time, a little higher up then my ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I like any soda made by Blue Sky, but betwen Coke and Pepsi, I choose Coke ne-day

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Hey everyone! wow, such a warm welcome, everyone! :D Hey Jack and E, nice to meet you! Mesh, Perra, Arvy, EBM (WHEEE!!!), and Nightowl: Great to see you guys again! ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Lol, hey Z. Hmmm...this is where I'm supposed to write compliments, eh? :wink: Gee, there are so many wonderfull things about you, I can't pick one to write about. O ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I, personally would rather be seranaded then recited to. I have this thing for guys who play guitar, and when a writes, or even just plays a song for you, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    Yay!!! Delo's Her, too! :D (Lol, and in reply to Skye Demons question, that's most likely Tomlkien-elvish in her sig.) I love Wierd Al! He's great! He sure does have ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Ooh, this should be fun. (In my opinion, you and Crysi are good together, Z)

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I agree with Crysi! Please stay, I don't really know you, but you seem really cool! Yeah, at our school we seem to pretend like it isn't a problem, caucasians ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I've tries many religions. I'm currently Wiccan. I won't call anything the 'true' religion, because all religions have truth in them. Practiacally all religions also have things I don't belive, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    I'm afraid not... :oops:...would u mind enlightening me, love?

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    ~*walks away, whistling, wondering who the heck this 'Remus Lupin' guy is*~

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Lol, Crysi. Yeah, this is a wicked site. Yup, they are. :D

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Snackle? Hehe. ~*joins in with whatever happens to be going on*~ Yes, Welcome! ~*Looks around with shifty eyes, wondering if anyone will notice she's welcoming a member who joined before ...

    Jan 7, 2005


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon