-
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
lol! That's a talent that could come in handy! :wink:
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Ok, now I can reply to the pics on here. ok... Iced Capp- Wow! u'r soo pretty! Willow- OMG! you have the prettiest eyes! FS-u'r so cute! C&G-wow, u look ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Can't see that, my love
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
land
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
First of, DRAGON KEEPING! Crysi is always there late at night when u need someone to talk to. :wink: Of course, she's a brilliant author, and draws the kulest cartoon ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!
This is so kule! Lol, Crysi, that sure livened up those late-nigh chats!
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
:mrgreen:
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Allow me to introduce myselves
It really wouldn't be fair to say 'myself', as that would exclude all of the rest of us. Those of you who know me probably have a basic idea of ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello From Delo
Hehe, ah yes. The memories :P
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
Heehee, u guys sound like u'r having fun. Arvy, sweetie, u gotta know that wher ther is mention of blondes, there is mention of stupidity. It's the way we live, ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and salutations
Or mother, my love. :wink: :-*
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
Hmmm...now where do we get one... :-* (I'll just do that until we do!)
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
Lol, you could go lke that. Mostly because I lke whispers...but...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: How many guitarist in the house?
I LOVE playing. B-4 I described the feeling I get from playing guitar to Crysi as 'I feel like I'm floating in a warm pool in the middle of an ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
I have one from prom night but on that one I'm half drunk :P And on the otehr Im sick :P :P Haha, post them! Now that would be a ...
Jan 10, 2005
