-
Re: How to Start a Fire
Heard of all of 'em. Linkin Park r good. But NO ONE RULES OUT PINKFLOYD!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
lol, why don't we put a poll up or something. hell. being a dumb blonde is completely overrated. i'm blonde, but i couldn't give a damn if people joke about ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
~*gasp*~ :o
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: .
Where? Firestarter we need you over here! Burn it!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
:twisted: Now, what can I do first? :twisted:
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
Yes, yes...mokeys ~*shifty eyes*~ ~*whispers to EBM*~ ~*Do you think they've discovered our plan?*~
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: How many guitarist in the house?
Here's a tip: it's good to leanr to read music, but if you can learn to play by ear as well, it makes things so much easier
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: incredible things about literature
Lord of the Rings. 'Nuff sed. I agree with Fire
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:
I've never lost a freind in a relationship, although my one bf and I decided to be freinds again b/c we liked it better when we were just freinds. We ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
As do I :mrgreen:
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: If lightbulbs were alive...
Hehe, I can see EBM found this thread :wink:
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
ranwick? ~*Hides Kern and Tae from BB's dragon-eating monkeys*~
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
Haha! My bats will eat everything and controll the world!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A little Introduction...
Hello! I'm StormLord, some of you know me, some don't. I'll just say that I'm like a summer thunderstorm: Unpredictable Yay! StormLord's here!!!! :D
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
now we do stupid things? :P :twisted:
Jan 12, 2005
