User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Mesh is a great editor, and a great freind. She's always great to talk to. :D

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey Gal. You look AWESOME! There is a freind of mine sitting next to me, and he was astonished when he found out that you were a wiccan, cuz maybe ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    (oh yes, he makes it VERY well known :roll: :wink: ) Night is known for her ability to see what's going on...long before me. :wink:

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: LORD OF THE DANCE IN MACEDONIA!

    Americans are so ignorant :P That's pretty cool, hope you get tickets! Yes, yes we are. Someone REALLY needs to wake up this country.

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    ~*sniff, sniff*~ :cry: We'll miss you, C&G! visit often!

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Up to you... Make sure it amuses the newbies... Dump water on Perra's head or something. :D -Z hmmm...new plan. Just...stay there, Z. Perra, dear, help me get that bucket ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Welcome to YWS, Rani! I'm Tara. Hope you like it here. PM me if there's anything you need. :mrgreen: I have a cousin named sarah, it's a beautiful name. Means ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    That's really cool. Yeah, some Christians/catolics are like that. I've talked with a bunch of people who's plilosphy seemed to be, "You can believe whatever you want, as long as ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1. Hmm...Idk...FireStarter, maybe? he seems to have some...interesting views. 2. Ah what the heck. This is just for fun anyway, so Aniar 3. (ROFL CRYSI!!!!) Can I borrow Bob from ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Nightowl is know for having somthing to say about any topic presented, and for her randomness on EBM's old site.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's the same as the second, only smaller.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Today I will be teaching you how to eat a BB-Q'd fish." "Hi, I'm Tara, this is the sory of my life." "I wiggles my toes once, this is that ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    rain

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    ~*Wanders slowly away*~

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Lol, yeah, how could I foget that? :wink:

    Jan 12, 2005


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke