User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    Lol, yeah, although I only have a little over 100 now. Hey Nate, why does it say you only have 540-some posts?

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I've been Wiccan for over a year now. Thought I was the only one on these boards until now. :D

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    I did that once, at the school library. I picked up a book called China's Son, just so I could use the cool new scanner thingie. One day I started ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    born

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    ~*gets 10 galloon bucket of vanilla/carmel/choco pudding.*~ ok, on three, one...two...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well, again, welcome. :wink: The smilies here r great! ](*,)

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey again Nai, we already talked, but welcome again! It's great to have you here on YWS!! If you have any questions, I'm open, just pm me. See ya 'round! ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cina! Your here!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! \:D/ =D> :mrgreen: This site is great, you'll like it here! :twisted:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    Haha, ancient thread brought to the top!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I love hugs, lol.

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive then they would turn themselves on after you turned them on, and go to all of the dark places of the world to live, wich would ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    This Topic is awesome! :o Alright here's the riddle....... A man is on Death Row, the executioner says to him, "I'll give you a choice of how you can die" ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Nightowl, first of all, I love your name. I think u and Crysi are the only people I can relate to as far as my sleep habits go. Secondly-you make ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    Basher for me, too. ](*,) :roll: :thumb:

    Jan 18, 2005


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller