User avatar

Tara

  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    OMG! That's hillarious! Ooh, I wanna try! It lays there in the dark, dripping alleyway. Cool wind gently ruffles its grey fur, like a hand that caresses it's soft, cold ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    =D> ooh! fun! Think of the first story you can remember writing, even if it was awefull. Take the main character and incorporate him/her into your story somehow.

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bard

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    Ooooh! I LOVE book fairs!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tae has a great sence of humor :lol:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    It's a nature-based religion...uh...let me see if I can find a good site explaining it...hold up a sec. Ah! here's a pretty good one. OK! Getting off topic here! Someone, ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    :shock:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    ~*hides bucket*~ what bucket? Uh...Z, love, would you mind turning around for a moment?

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :roll: :lol: ](*,) :wink: :mrgreen: ~*cough :^o cough*~ :wink:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    :roll: as you can see, there are some members here who have... might I say obsessions with themselves. :wink: :wink: Ah well, we love them as much as anyone else ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Welcome, salutaions, hola, hi hello, bon jour, aloha, and all of that. I'm Tara. Glad you could join YWS. I'm here if you have any questions, and will help in ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh look a flying monkey!

    I see no flying monkey :-s lol, j/k. Hello, hi howareya? I'd say more...but I g2g...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    I joined that one...but I'm not quite sure what in them... 8-[

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    *Sticks out bottom lip* Australia's not THAT bad. R u kiddin? I'm SET on living in A.U. (South A.U., that is) It's the most wonderfull place I've ever been to!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    8-[ This one's wierd, but it's great for me!

    Jan 19, 2005


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March