User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Lol, Gal!!!!!! Dogs all the way. No argument there with me. I'm not a cat person. However, I do have one cat. (I don't count my mom's cat, that thing ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I'm extremely opinionated on this topic. I believe censorship depends on the cicumstance. Now I'm not saying I'm RIGHT, these are only PERSONAL OPINIONS. On Obscene language Swearing is just ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    hmmm...~*looks back*~ I think I'd like to change the book I bring to one entitled "So your stuck on a dessert Island? 10, 000 things to keep you occupied while ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    carp

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (The other night in the chatroom I named you it b-4 u left. :wink: ) Hehe, here's one, you have something nice to say about everyone. :mrgreen:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Ok, here'd the deal with me. I CAN'T STAND Ashlee Simpson. Hr music's terrible and if this were not a family oriented site, I'd say the one word that describes ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Qi, you look so incredibly farmiliar! it's scary even! Do I know you? lol.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Bobo, those are GREAT!!!!! I LOVE your shading, it makes them look 3-D!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) ) Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    I've never seen anything you've drawn, EBM, but u'r an extremely talented author. Don't put yourself down!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ok guys, this thread is considered PG-13 because of partial female nudity in some pictures. ~Tara Ok, this is one I did of Crysi a few months ago. This was ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    Wonderfull! Are you going to illistrate your stories?

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    U'r amazing, hunter

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    That was my favorite as well

    Jan 19, 2005


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson