User avatar

Tara

  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ok, here are a few more. I like these ones better. :) I love drawing, if the drawing turns out bad. Hehe, seems the ones I like best are on ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    Nivrana and the beatles for me. Greenday have become major sellouts, and are just as bad as GC. Plus, their lyrics s*ck. (Although in very few songs they incorperrate some ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Lol, Tae is known for nomatterwhat, always being the person above me in these threads. :lol: :wink: :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Funny, he looks like someone I know too, even though I know it's not him (unless you ever lived in the suburbs of Detroit) It's a conspiracy. :o

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Lol, ok. ~*looks around to see if EBM is anywhere.*~ 8-[ 8-[ Ok, The polic are called up to investigate a crime scene. When they enter the room, they find ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Lol! I always end up with Tae above me. Good thing there are plenty of nice things to say about her. Tae, I love your siggy! (Hides worm behind her ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    U'r monkey's freaky, man. :twisted: :P :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Lol, You should meet my freind James. You both have 'cartoonist' written all over you. :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    And what if we all decided to cal you something else? :twisted: Bobo, you have now been added to my list of people who I have nic-names for thier ni-names. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    let's not turn this into a Z loving thread. Or into someone being jealous about Z. Lol, we all know we have enough of those around here. :roll: (j/k, luv ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Heya Alcina! I'm Jack, Fire, Firestarter, whatever. I don't have a life off the computer either, so I'm here loads. :lol: Do any of us? ~*looks around*~ 8-[ Wow, Z ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I have a few...but I'm debating wether or not EBM was serious when he said he was the only one who could post riddles 8-[ :-k #-o ](*,) :-k

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I have absolutely no objection to bi/lez/gay sexuality. If anyone's ever read the Great Diolougues of Plato, I believe they hit the nail on the head in thier discussions. We ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    If the guy wants to, then let him! It's completelyhis choice, and if he wants to wear makeup, of shave his legs, or wear a dress and high-heels at that, ...

    Jan 20, 2005


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves