User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lol, we could always make this an 'admire fire' thread instead. :wink: that'd give Z some competition. :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Hehe, perhaps you should get Hunter to draw you instead, Arvy. He seems to be brilliant at drawing men! (and women, at that!)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I do alot of different stuff...mostly random pics where one thing becomes another...wierd stuff... Perra, there's a wolf in the one I'm doing of you :wink: now if I could ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yay!!! :D

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Lol, not quite. :wink: :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Delo is known for being a GEAT administrator on her site, and for her brilliant writing skills. (And of course, her love of elves...especially Arwen.)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    I still love Pink Floyd. Bob Dlyan was amazing at writing lyrics...a true poet...but his voice just rubs me the wrong way... Hendrix. That man could play.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    the bicylces are key...think about them in as many way possible (hehe, other hints would completely give it away)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :o :shock: :o ~*dramatic music echoes in background*~

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Lol, point made! By...very many people... :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Perra is known for always being the person you can count on to help if you want to do something fun...or evil :twisted: ( :oops: thanx fire, u'r too sweet)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    :D :oops: thanx heaps, Mesh! Yup, I did one of you...now if I can only find it I'll upload it. :roll: :wink:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    They're great, Tess! Wow! Your REALLY talented! I love the one of the woman with the eyepatch! :mrgreen:

    Jan 20, 2005


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott