-
Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon
Amen, sistah!
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
lark
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Hehe, yup.
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
Uh...I'm crazy liberal. Which is why I will never be president. Actually, I'm a nice healthy mix. I certainly lean a little left, but when it comes to some issues, ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi
I second that :P
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Male Cosmetics?
I know a few around here who do, lol, and they aren't gay. Then I know some gay guys as well. Gay guys rock! :P
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
lol, perra. Perra is known for...criminy, why do I have such a hard time with these? For stumping me at what to say! there...uh...does that even count? :wink:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, that settles it, I'm Starting fire's first official fan club! :twisted:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: How to Start a Fire
And Tae's coming too, lol
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
Sunnymuffin? :twisted:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Lol, my da thinks it's pretty 'cool.'
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Allow me to introduce myselves
hehe, but my favorite...: :twisted:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, it's true that we often find ourselves talking about Z in the welcome threads.You have u'r own little 'fan club', hon, face it. :wink:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!
It looks like The Cheat...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
ahem...getting back on track here...of course, Nai. And if you have any questions I (and I'm sure everyone else as well) will be glad to answer them. :D
Jan 20, 2005
