-
Re: Fox Hunting
You gonna kill a fox u'd best appologise to it and use everylittle bit of it. Not one hair wasted. And if not, then I'm all the way against it.
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Assisted Suicide?
I'm against suicide 100%. I don't even like to think or talk about it...memories of an old freind...it's a very tender subject for me. But I will put in my ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
is da best!!!!! I love it! Ahem, ok. Bo is known for being beyond random in some matters and completely serious in others :wink:
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Hehe, it takes only a short amount of time to get to know ppl here :wink:
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Tara...you're pretty, but for the outfit...I just have to say it...OOMPHA LOOMPA! Sorry, your pretty, but the white coveralls...*giggle* ~*nearly dies laughing!*~ LOL! Hehe, those aren't overalls, lov
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: The Writing Quiz
I got an 83, lol.
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
I mostly listed to Rock/Punk/Metal. I think there was already a music thread, wasn't there. My favs are: Green Day System of a Down U2 Queen Aerosmith Weirld Al Red ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
oooh! Since Delo has started this 'banner making fad', photoshop's been my best freind. \:D/
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!
Lol! Okay. I'll be waiting :wink:
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
That's what I was wondering, the coloring looks so perfect!
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!
My question is, where are the Trogdor avatars? :-k
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What made you assume yours is the first? Hmm? Not first, dear, first official. :roll: :wink: Yes, Arvy, you know we love you, too :wink: Ah, heck, I love everyone! ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Circle Story
I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
jerk
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: If you could change your username...
Something having to do with shadows or night.
Jan 21, 2005
