User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    El is so much fun to talk to, anytime! I've had some of the most interesting convo's with her on Delo's site late @ night. :lol:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, you look alot like I thought you would, Bubble, and I LOVE you hair, it's gorgeous!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Yay!!!! Now we can start a club! (Of course, it really does depend on the lyrics in the rap songs. If they actually have meaning, and are about something besides ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Tae got it. But there's another answer that's pretty obvious. Have someone go in the closet, and tell you when the light goes on. :roll:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *whispers to Tara* Z isn't allowed on our pirate ship, right? *whispers back* Maybe if we're REALLY quiet when we leave... :wink: :wink:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Here, have more! :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: lol, j/k, j/k. :wink: don't wanna overload u!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    yup, it's a stupid riddle, but no one seems to be able to figure it out. :lol: :roll: I have another one. Ok, there's three lightswitches next to a closet. ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Ah, who doesn't. They taste quite good with ketchup, after a---I mean...(Crysi, help me out here)

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Lol, another person for Crysi to love, eh? :wink: :wink:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tae's a great gift giver!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ther's nothing sexier then a guy in a bra :roll: :-# ](*,) :lol: :shock:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Definately. But, you get it Nai. We already love you, so I'm sure you'll have no hard time fitting in here :wink:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok guys, this is kinda stupid, but it's the answer. The guy was caught cheating at cards. The bicycles aren't bikes, they're bicycle cards. there are 53 instead of 52...get ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Yes, take Crysi's advice :wink:

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I...think I'll just...let you guys have 'em. I'm happy with my new Pirate ship. :twisted:

    Jan 21, 2005


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy