-
Re: Something to Believe In
That's one of the things I like about Wicca. There's no conversion whatsoever. Peaople can make the descision themselves, and if people decide upon another religion, they aren't 'condemned', but ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Blond Power!
You guys are so sweet. Oh well, we just have to stick together guys. And one day...perhaps we'll be accepted as an actual part of society.
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Mood
~*sigh*~ my mood? not the best b/c I just woke up...but at the same time, I'm dopily cheerfull b/c I got to take off work 2-day b/c it's the villages ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Lol, I felt like posting something here, so I dug this up. I did this in an art class when I was 13.
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
do you have any more, I'd love to see them!
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Everything but Clear (a song)
It was amazing, CAG!!!! I loved it!!!
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: The Blind Man's Eyes (not the best title...but it works)
This song is nothing without the tune. You have to hear it to understand how it goes. The chords are basically A minor and E minor, which, if you play ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Place of Crowds: Another song
It's beautifull, Tae! I love it! :D
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
Yeah, they're pretty good. Not my fav. band, but I like 'em
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: The Blind Man's Eyes (not the best title...but it works)
I wrote this when I was 13, and just found it again. ~*blows away dust*~ Down on the streets of old Montgomery, where old memories go when they die, Lives ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Blue Lights (lyrics) (over 13)
It's great, jack :mrgreen:
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Something to Believe In
All religions have ups and downs. I've experimented with many religions that in the end I found weren't exactly right for me, such as Buddhism (although I still believe they ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Not every interpretation of the bible is correct, Bobo. I admire your ability to stand by your faith, but I also believe that a good Christian (or Jew, or Wiccan ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Assisted Suicide?
I've never tried to commit suicide. I was always a very morbid little girl, however, and thought about it sometimes. Not commiting it...just...thought about it. In sixth grade I lost ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
Yeah, if they are that's aight. I like thier music, at least thier old stuff.
Jan 23, 2005
