User avatar

Tara

  • Lyrics Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Wow, you guys are such amazing lyric writers!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    That's so nasty! lol! How fun!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Volcano

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    read

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow Mesh, u'r really pretty! So r u Wu! And Soy...and...Gah! Everyone!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, we need another riddle...unless we're wrong and it's not a needle.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi's (did I already say fun to have late night chats with?) an awesome author, and just a plain good freind. :P :D

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    ~*looks at fire suspiciously*~ where exactly did you get all of these 'welcome beverages', love? 8-[ \:D/ :whistle:

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    I'm...not all here right now.

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hmmmm...now what can we say about EBM... :twisted: EBM's always the best person o choose if you need help creating mischief

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    I use Safari, it's faster then the other browsers I use. IE kept kicking me off, and loaded slower. Maybe it's just my software...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Perra is known for stealing all of Crysi's guys :lol:

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I agree with Mor

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I like drawing, but not as a school assignment. Bleh.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Everything? :twisted: j/k j/k

    Jan 23, 2005


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw