User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's an 'Admire Z, Fire, Nai, and Arvy' club, then. So, wait, which one of them is the president? This should be fun. :twisted:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    (btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P ) Lovely way to greet someone, Arvy :lol: :roll: Hey BR, I'm Tara. ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey Emma! I think I'll just call you Em. I'm Tara, nice ta meet you! Glad you could join YWS! I'm sure you'll like it here! There's always something to ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Alchhol when I was...really young. They would give me wine or something on new years and thanksgiving. If your talking about liquor....then 12. Smoking, when I was 14. I never ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Ok, my weird fear. being out in the middle of the ocean on your surfboard waiting for the next wave and seeing a huge shark's mouth agape, coming right up ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    As long as you guys are on the subject of Indie bands, ever heard of Rusted Root?

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    *munches happily on the doughnut and hopes he gets another* He's a midget and can only reach the button to go to the 6th floor. He goes down to the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I love your coloring, and your watercolor technique!

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    lol, ok Delo! :D

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Crow

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    thanx, EBM! :D :oops: :D

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Insomnia, Eregon, Xenocide, The Lonely Path, and The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, then. let's see... There's a man who lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. He goes down to the lobby and goes to work. every night when ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    We need another riddle...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Susan Catherine-Rose Caffrey (My middle names are my grandmother's first names. I'd change it to Susan Tara, but that just doesn't sound right. Ah well, everyone calls me Tara neway)

    Jan 25, 2005


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana