-
Re: Weird Fears
lol, I gotta really wierd one. Having the lights on @ night. Can't stand it, drives me nuts. Sometimes even scares me. The other night I got this wierd feeling ...
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Will tattoos ruin my career?
NO, tatoos can't ruin an acting career. You can cover them up easily, and you can talk to the person castingthe role to see if you would need to. I ...
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, El! Your great at critiquing! I've grown tired of all these compliments, and need the truth. I'll make sure to take u'r advice in future drawings! :wink: :D
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
U'r the banner masta, Delo! :wink:
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
~*gets very curious about this 'S.P.E.W.', and goes to find Tae to explain it~*
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Acting, fun stuff. Love it. I love writing short scripts for corny horror movies and acting them out with my friends :twisted:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: hey watz up:D!
ey Dazzle, nice ta meetcha! You can now be Daz. I'm Tara...blah-ti-blah the whole welcome shabang :wink:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Oooh! I wanna see, EBM!
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~*gets popcorn*~
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Welcome, Skye, even tho you've been a member for longer then I...So...how's everything going? Do you like being called Meg or Skye? Meg's a cool name. Hey! You'r a vegetarian, ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
No one really knows. 8-[ Just keep your eyes open....
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura
I'm not sure who mine would be. There are so many people who I can relate to here! Probably Crysi, seeing as we're both synesthetetes with tendancies to stay up ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: My name says "Darker" but I'm really kind of fair-
Hey DS! Ve've already met through the chat, but I'm gonna come and welcome you anyway, ok? Ok, I'll just pretend I don't know you... Hey DarkerSarah! Can I call ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura
Aren't these sites great? You can always find your supposed-to-be twin! :lol:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Sooooo, what else can we say about our dear niteolw/Tae???? :twisted: :twisted: :D :D
Jan 26, 2005
