-
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
I love your fire banners, Crysi. Ooh! You know what would be really cool? if we all made a banner together! Delo and I could blend, you could make the ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
could, but it would take a lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng time. Step by step posts, lol, I can see it now.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, Crysi, but don't be so modest! I LOVED that dragon you drew, it was GREAT!!! I'm still waiting to see the rest of your stuff!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
The Creature from the Black Lagoon, perhaps?. :wink:
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
~*decides to make mid feel even more like she's in an anonymous group*~ ~*in low, melancholy yet comfortimg voice*~ Hi Midnight.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
This gives me time to say that Hunter is very observant :roll: :P :lol:
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Mesh, you look really, really familiar....:D Doesn't she tho?
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Check out my new writing site.
hmmm...forgot my password for u'r site, EBM. I'll just join again...and I like the colors!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Are too! Neway...getting bak to the topic... Hunter can actually draw men. One of two people I know of in the world who can draw men! :wink:
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Lol! Vegetarians unite! In the pueblo south of here, they say "vegetarian=old indian word for bad hunter." :lol: Love the new avy!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Wow, I didn't know you surfed. Awesomeness! :thumb: So wut took u so long to post in this place, 'eh? I thought u'd be the first one! (Save Z, of ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
Oooh, sounds fun!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Wow, another wonderfull artist! keep it up, Wul!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Tysm EBM! Lol, I'll post more as soon as I can find more stuff.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Hunter's...from what I know...just wicked cool in all ways! :wink:
Jan 29, 2005
