-
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
I love the snake woman one!!! What do you do them with? Charcoal? Pastels? anyway, lovey, Tess! :thumb: :thumb:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Interesting Here
Ok, question--do u like C&G or Morgan bettah? Hehe, now I get to welcome you, although you were here for wa-a-a-a-a-a-ay longer then me...so...uh...yeah :thumb:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Woah, score. \:D/ j/k, j/k. I have a freind whose 6'3" and he's only 13. :shock: :roll:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!
U definately deserve it, C&G! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb: :thumb: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D>
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Here's a pic I took out in my garden. I love standing there, my fav place, I love water, I get ideas for writing when I'm near or in Water.
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Blond Power!
Are you saying just because we're blonde we're stupid ditzes? :evil: We couldn't choose the colour of our hair. :wink: :wink:
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
lol, thanx C&G. C&G's really pretty, PLUS she plays guitar, and guitars r awesome! Go guitar players!!!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! :P
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O come on, Z, you know you want some ~*hold out popcorn*~
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
Yes, yes, welcome. Where's Tae? She needs to give you a gift... here's a rose! @ };-
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Male Cosmetics?
^^Yeah, what she said!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Emma, you look alot like my sister when she was your age. (she's 20 now) That's a colmpliment, lol, she's really pretty.
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Well how tall are you, Jack? about 6'2" or something? ( 8-[ I'm only 5'8")
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs
Nice! Now if I could only figure out how to change the colors and stuff...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
how long've u got? :wink:
Jan 31, 2005
