User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Shake

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    More cows?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    beams

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    If the topic was lost, can we just talk about cows instead?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    canopy

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tree

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Sounds like fun. "I'm dreaming of a _____ Christmas." Fill in the blank

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    I usually get pajamas the night before Hehe! Same here, my mum buys us Pjs before christmas and we get to wear our christmas Pjs the night before christmas! Heh, ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Green Day is far too political to be Emo.... --Dono I've gotta agree. Plus, there's not very much, "my life is such a black abyss, I'm just gonna go sulk ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    Seems like a great start to me. The only suggestion I have to make is that I noticed you used 'third' to describe both how many times Mike said, "That ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Oh dear, seems an extra letter has been added. I'll just drop one letter (hey, it's a form of changing it...) Slack

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    light colors, mostly. sometimes they have little splashes of yellow or pink. What's another name for the absence of color?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think the apocalypse is coming?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pane (as in window...)

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    HAPPY B-DAY SAMMY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hope it's an absolutely Flantabulousubertasticawonersome one! IS a word...now 8-[ :wink: ) Anyway...hmmm...what else am I missing...oh yeah!! PARTY!!!!

    Dec 19, 2005


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman