User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Black Lights Rule Over all Others!!!!!!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    ~*looks at Jack and bats eyelashes*~ Nai, you were soo cute! So let's see you now. :twisted: Ok, why are we all fueding about the color of hair? We all ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Wondering

    Nice. I love the last verse especially. :wink:

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: What the Hey!

    Very dark, but very nice. What are the chord progressions? (If you play guitar, that is...)

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Blind Man's Eyes (not the best title...but it works)

    Thanx, I'll try that. it had D in it in some places. It plays slow. I love this site! people always have suggestions! :D

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    ~*looks up eagerly*~ I wanna see, I wanna see!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I posted this in my blog and decided to put it here, too. I found this damned amusing: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Is your child a Goth? Presented by St. Mary's Church Listed ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I agree^^ people should be happy with what they've got, and stop complaining! Your lovely, everyone is unless they prove to me otherwise with thier bad attitude. I'm...shutting up...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]

    awww, don't degrade u'rself! You'r a great artist! Now reapeat after me, "I am a great artist. I draw beatifully, I take moving photographs. "

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    Yay! ~*goes off to look at Crysi's Blog*~

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Oooh, are you going to post your artwork when you get it, Per??

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    At Tae's request, Nicklepickle shall be presented with a nic-nic-name. you are now Pei.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Love your stuff, Tess. Every artist has thier own unique style, and yours is brilliant! I can't wait for more people (hint hint) to make art threads here! :D

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Oooh! Nai reminded me, you need a nic-nic-name... lets see...What can I do with 'Midnight'... OOh, I've got it. Min...no, taken...Mig...no, guys name. Di, there we go, you are now ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Of course, everyone loves you, Crysi!!! (No, that isn't sarcasm)

    Feb 2, 2005


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket