User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Lol, It's funnyreading some of these b/c people have changed thier avies since they've posted. :lol:

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    My fav is the 3rd one. :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Its Postman PAT, DONT MESS WITH POSTMAN PAT. HE'S GOT DOLL HOUSES!!! :P ~*gasp*~ really? I guess I should stay out of his way, then! One question...with WHAT would you ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    hekategirl has a cool avatar :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (Darn, Tae already commented on Brad's sexshy boxers, lol) Brad's extrememly funny! I always end up laughing when I talk to him. :lol:

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    This one's for you Annette, one last goodbye of the many I never got to say. Who would have guessed that three small words could hold so much power, so ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things Not Seen

    I have to agree, keep it up, Mesh!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Don't worry...it's not just you...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    (The pic thread, love) Pei is always fun to talk to

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lol...when I first read that I thought you were going to say--- nevermind....

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    They're cute, Em!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I couldn't explain it to you, dm, I just know that guys in pre-1900's clothing just flat-out does it for me. Especially with the long hair. Lol! yeah, I have ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    Strange, I can't see them either...I'll try refreshing the page...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    My father's serious face melted into a look of what could either have been terror or very deep concern. Perhaps it was both. This look only stayed on his face ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    I don't think u'r a lame ass, Nai! U'r way cool! :lots_hearts: lol, daydreaming, never really thought of it as a hobby, but I guess it is!

    Feb 7, 2005


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost