User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Bobo's name is just so fun to say! Bobobobobobobobobob...hehehe

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Anime isn't my fav. style of drawing...but it has it's place.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Your right, Mesh, le's say 'most' :wink:

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All the girls at least have been cheated with, or on, by me All the girls, love? Correct me if I'm wrong...but in saying 'all the girls' you mean Crysi ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I can sum up my feeling in one sentence on this topic: Allow other's thier beliefs, and respect human diversity.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I know a few gay people, and a few people who're Bi. I'm very strongly for human rights of any sort. I have nothing against people being gay or lezbians ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Only one thing to do....GO ON A RAGING RAMPAGE TEARING THE CITY APART LOOKING FOR MARKERS!...or you could just visit a crafts store...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I thought it was lovely, the color's great! Is it over water? the hills? I gathered rippling water beneath the sun, cast over by red and orange.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    lol, thanx Hunt :wink:

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things Not Seen

    ~*goes off to find Mesh's other stuff*~

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Last Goodbye

    Thanx for all your comments, guys :) This isn't really a poem, that's why it has no real structure. I didn't know ehere else to post it. It's just a ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Unlikely Messiah - a poem about Drunkism

    I got a kick out of it. Funny stuff, man.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Completely Idiotic

    Hello, my name is Fred, and this is my life. Well, not really because my life isn't really this one so yeah. My name isn't even Fred, but oh well ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    tears

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I'll nic-name you Kie, it's easier. :roll: :D :wink: Kie is a really active member :D

    Feb 7, 2005


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner