User avatar

Tara

  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    It's official, Hunt, we all love u'r art. You have people WAITING for you to post more.

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ok, had more time today to draw, butt then forgot them @ my mom's. I'll upload them when I have time.

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    That's beautiful. :D

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy howdy howdy

    Nice ta meet you, Luke! I'm Tara...or Ara, if u'd like. If you have any questions, I'd love to help ya out. (BTW, love u'r Avie)

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hey, Welcome...did I nicname you Kia? If not, you are now Kia. We've already informally met, but welcome again, it's great to have you here! If your need anything, feel ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    Yeah, that's what it is. I liked Lotr: ROTK, but that was way too easy. TTT was hard, tho!

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    3. somebody fat :eyes narrow and dart around room: Lol, Brad

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    haha, yeah, u'r right

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    We did this whole section on Shakespeare (The frothy drink, lol, right Crysi?) my freshmen year. This one guy in our class kept translating it to...very simple terms, lol.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    Lol, there's so many. I've only ever played (I don't know what number it is...the one with the crystal caravan), and I like that one alot. I like Zelda: Windwaker. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (Title working in Progress)-13+ for language

    Yeah, this is just the beggining...the very beggining in the first chapter.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe that either: 1) The life force in us goes back to join the energy in the cosmos, taking no memories or anything from this life. 2) It's like ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    woah, how many Final Fantasies are there? lol

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More of Tara's ramblings ;)

    This poem is in no traditional style, and is not supposed to flow a certain way. The important thing to me in this poem, however, isn't the structure, but the ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That settles it, I'm joining Nai's fan club

    Feb 9, 2005


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov