User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: What the Buscador is searching for.

    Ty is good. I'll cal you Ty.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    I didn't read anything in there about boxers or stapelers, Brad. :-k :wink:

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    I live on one of Neptune's moons...that's kinda close...or not

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Pat Buchanan is an ultra conservative. He ran for the Republican nomination for President in 1992 and 1996 (lost both times of course) and ran as the Reform party candidate ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    Awesome :wink:

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Yup, i did put him in there. ok, here's a new one I did yesterday. I've been working on drawing hands lately, if you realise none of my other pics ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That's absolutely ridiculous! That poor little girl, how stupid can they get?

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rats Can Tell Human Languages Apart, New Study Shows

    good point Brad

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    No one here lives in a country where women have the same freedom as men. Exactly what I was going to say

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I believe there COULD be a correct religion, but there's no way of knowing for sure. So why bother? True, so true. I say believe what feels right.

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    Pat Buchanan again? WHO IS THIS GUY?

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I don't like T.V. I don't even watch T.V. But I must admit there are a few show's I like, the Simpsons and Whose Line is it Anyway are good ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    I used to like spongebob, but it became a 'sellout' show, like the Rugrats.

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Aladdin, The little Mermaid, TOY STORY, the Lion King, Beauty and the Beast Cinderella, Snow White, and of course The Emperor's New Groove!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    We had a uniform, but none of the kids put up with it. We had a little mini revolt, and eventually they gave up and let us wear w/e we ...

    Feb 13, 2005


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)