-
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Oooooh, I'd love to live in Scottland...even though we get loads of rain here anyway...Scottland is so pretty!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: The right religion
Very well put, Arvy. I reaslise that not everyone will go with this theory, but I believe that even if you follow a certain religion, you should question it, if ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
How sweet of you, Z, Happy V-day to you, too
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Hydrogen or Gasoline cars?
Hydrogen
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: this is the last poem i'll be writing
Brad, I told you before it's an artist's slump. We all go through them. We love you, and the site is a little...well, I'll say it, boring without you. This ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, lol, especially the wrist. I noticed that, too.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: A Few Things
I love your style, it's great!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
The majic want tool is a gift from...somewhere very pleasant!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...
I LOVE sunsets, but sometimes around hre the mountains get in the way :? That's a great pic though, Tess!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
I don't think it's b/c of that discussion, lol, I think he actually had fun with that. It was more b/c he was dissatisfied with his poetry. He's in a ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
You look farmiliar to me as well, like myy freinds lil' sis. (That's a compliment, she's really pretty)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
oooh, rain water, didn't think of that, Gal. Yeah, the third eye is in the center of the forehead...but I think it'd be cool to have an eye on my ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
We're jus' jokin around G. lol, just think of the time he wanted me to dump paint or something on you...then joirn us! (j/k)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: *~Ask Sarah~*
Hey, another 16-year-old who can join in on our 'late night *games*' in the chat room, 'eh Crysi?
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!
Wow, you really like a very wide variety of music! Nice!! :D
Feb 14, 2005
