-
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
I'm not to fond of Americans, myself...and I AM American. :roll:
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
Hmmm, A ni for Crysi... Iya works.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
Oh dear, I beleive your right...~*goes off to find Crysi's thread on this forum...*~
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!
Ooh, so I see Crysi has an apprentice now :D
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
If we had a crab for president, America would be much better off than if it had politicians.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I DID ask you to be my valentine, Arvy, remember? lol.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, EBM. :wink: Oh, and just so you guys know, the thumb on the hand on the right IS bent...the part that may look like the tip is actually the ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: The infamous desert island post
Awww, Z, I still love you! :lots_hearts: See? Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be on topic...ok...wait, about the whole 'what food would you bring,' you can also eat the native ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try and love one another right now."
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Crysi is Crysi, nuff said, that's a compliment in itself.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!
OOh! ~*find ballon that had trailed off and eats it*~ Yum! Baloon! ~*squeak, squeak, squeak*~
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
works...sorta...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
heheh fires gunna get a valentine!!! Why does that always amuse people? *goes into dark corner and cries* Awww, poor fire. You know we love you!
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, they can be hard...but fun!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
I've been making Valentines for poeple...but only managed to make a few, so if you don't get one know that I love ya!!!! Oh, and here's some hearts for youz, ...
Feb 14, 2005
