User avatar

Tara

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: back in the grind

    Lol, the ending kinda caught me off gaurd there. All of a sudden, you're talking about your hair, lol. I loved this one, you know I always love our poetry, ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    OOh, I love the second one's clothes!

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    hehe, I was just going to comment that you look so different in every pic you post.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I'm studying to be a Wiccan but at the moment I've been forced into Christianity. Think of it this way, they can make you attend church and read the bible, ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Yay! dancing and drinks! \:D/ Hmmm...we need a live band. Crysi, I brought an extra guitar, would you accompany me? Nai can play keyboard...Hmmm...anyone play drums?

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Third Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Wow...just...wow. hat was amazing you guys. ~*sniff*~

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :( I didn't get to see Rav b-4 she took the pic down

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Yeah, sweet avie! Hey, I'm Tara, welcome to YWS! You can always pm me if you need anything, or any of the other members, for that matter. Chances are, before ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Sorry I didn't do this before, my computer wasn't letting me access the site. But yes, WELCOME! Great to meet you! :D :D I hope you find a home here ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Thanx so much u guys! I can't wait to read the others!

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ahem...btw, EBM love, when r we going to see your pic?

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    Wow, you and my friend Ggwen should colaborate on fashoin designes! Her style is ALOT like yours, and she wants to be a designer. Fun, fun! I'm not that great ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    When I was younger I imaged God as a warrior. The catholics were his plate armor, Mormons were his spirit, Orthodox were his mace, Methodists were his shiled. :) Hehe, ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    Don't put yourself down, Dew! Have confidence! :D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Yeah, it's a little too long

    Feb 15, 2005


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson