User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    'La Bamba' was the first song I learned. 'Wipe out' is great practice....hmmm, what type of music do you like and I'll suggest some

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I resemble an African Swamp Rat. Oh, you mean when I'm mad? ~*laughs*~ Jack, Jack, Jack... I probably resemble a...hmmm...I don't really know. Maybe a skunk, lol. I'll just sit ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    I never liked Michael Jackson. His music, his clothes, and especiall the whole 'skin bleaching and face lifts' thing. But I don't know the guy, and I sure don't know ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Willow,you have such amazing eyes!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    EBM's name says it all Electric Blue Monkey :wink:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    -Ok, first of all, and definately mostly, my sister Lauran, who I love more than anything or anyone on this planet or any other. -My mother and father. -Ron Brienes, ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Closure

    I loved the last stanza! That was beautilfull. I'm not going to even try to critique that

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Lol, I was just going to say something about that. So therefore, I cast my vote for our very own Jack here on YWS.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    "they are even cuter than that gay guy" omg emma! ~*tried to hold off a laughing fit*~. Oi, come on, guys. Brad's not gay :roll:

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Tae! quick, play this! ~*hands tae a set of drums*~

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Brad: You look better than Jesse McCartney. And :chokes: Bobby. And I can't possibly see why so many people say Brad looks different on every picture. I can see a ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!

    BTW, that's an absolutely wonderfull way to introduce yourself. "I'm Nic and I'm pasty', love it! :wink:

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Ahem, well, for us Vegetarians, make that 'native plants' well, here's my 'revised' list. 1. Crysi 2. Nai or Arvy 3. Lol, I'm a vegetarian, but just for laughs, how ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    lol, unless you havn't got it yet, think about...hmmm, how could I make this so it's not incredibly obvious...chickens! (So much for not being incredibly obvious :roll: :wink: :roll: )

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    There you go again, hun, As soon as people think they have a pretty good idea of what you look like...you post a pic that looks so different from the ...

    Feb 23, 2005


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein