User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    Yeah, it's pretty sad that this kind of thing happens. You're right, Gal, there are countless times when the victim of the assualt is blamed. My opinion is that it's ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    It's great that our site has such a wide variety of religious groups! And what's more, we're all perfectly accepting of eachother! :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Tara!

    Wow, thanx so much you guys! :mrgreen: ~*Hugs everyone*~

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I have to agree, I love going to the local Zen center, everyone who lives in the monastary is so cheerfull and welcoming! :D

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I have to agree, I love going to the local Zen center, everyone who lives in the monastary is so cheerfull and welcoming! :D

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    "Come as you Are', by Nirvana. If you do try this one, it might be best if you don't do the 'memoria', or 'I swear I don't have a gun' ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    Sexual assault is wrong. It's just...wrong. There's no excuse for it, is what I say. People have actually said that if two people have had sex before it doesn't make ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Everyone has thier own opinion. Brad's a poet...he uses metephors alot... I'm not saying that this is what he's saying, but what I got from it was that it's like ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess, do you have photoshop? If so, I can help ya out!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    A freind of Mesh and Crysi is a friend of mine! :D

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: revelation

    That was amazing Faith. Canabalistic pigeons, so tru, so true.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Keep your chin up, I had some struggles when I came out in the open about my religion. But not all people put thier beliefs out in the open, and ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad. You ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad. You ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Ooooh, hey, we can do those wierd technique things to our pics, like 'colored pencil' and 'bubble wrap' on photoshop, can't we? Haha, I forgot all about that. ~*follows Crysi ...

    Feb 28, 2005


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne